Beautiful skin is sought after by almost every woman in America. We are exposed to flawless-looking women in the media and attempt to emulate their skin through all sorts of (useful and crazy) remedies. Below is a list of simple, non-crazy, steps to take in order to improve the overall look and feel of your skin:
- Avoid Sun Damage. Using sunscreen and avoiding the sun between 10am and 4pm, which is when the suns rays are their strongest, helps reduce your chances of skin cancer and also slows your skin’s aging.
- Stay Away From Cigarettes. Not only does smoking make you look older, it also is a major producer of wrinkles.
- Cleanse Carefully. Choose mild cleansers, shave carefully, and moisturize with a moisturizer that contains SPF. All these things help retain moisture in your skin, adding to its healthy glow.
- Eat Healthy. Having a healthy, mostly natural, diet can help your skin look its finest. Eating processed foods can cause acne and oiliness.
- Exercise. Exercising releases oxygen and nutrients to your skin, while also burning calories!
Keeping these tips in mind during your daily life will help your skin look amazing not only now, but in the long run as well.Read More